"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, July 25, 2011

Goodbye new friends, hello old ones!


As my time at the hospital comes to an end, the next step in this adventure begins.  Two of my best friends from home -- Sarah Lim, a fellow vet student who has spent her summer researching elephants in Nepal, and Lindsay Hoyle who is experiencing her last summer before she sells her soul to BC law-- are making their way to Udaipur to begin our travels across Northern India. Starting in Udaipur we will then head north to the small town of Mount Abu. From there, we will travel to the cities of Pushkar and Jaipur before leaving Rajasthan for Delhi and Agra. While I have grown to love the city of Udaipur, I am excited to see more of this fascinating country with two of my closest friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment